The second best place to display AdSense ad is middle of the post. I am not talking about displaying AdSense ads between posts, which you can achieve by going to layout, edit the blog post and selecting show ads between posts. Instead I am emphasizing on placing the ads between the content of the post.
Displaying the ads in the middle of the posts has increased my AdSense revenue almost by 50%. In this post, I am going to demonstrate how you can advertise AdSense ads anywhere inside your post. One thing I want to tell you before beginning the tutorial- If you want to place ads in the middle of posts, you have to add the AdSense ad code manually in between your post at the time of writing. This is not much difficult as it appear. Just save code in a notepad file and paste it every time you write a new post.
1. Go to your AdSense Account and get the code of ad which you want to display in the middle of post. I recommend you to place either 300*250 or 336*280 ads between the posts. But you can choose any size depending upon the design of your template. Paste the code on notepad.
2. After you completed writing your post, decide where you want to place your ad. If you are already showing an ad just below post title, make sure you show another ad after appropriate margin.3. It is good to align your ad to the center of available width. So we are going to add a div.
4. Next, go to blogger post and click on HTML to switch to HTML View. Just locate the line below which you want to display ad. If you are facing problem in locating the position, copy some text from Compose view and search it in HTML view (By pressing Ctrl+F). This will immediately locate the line of text you are looking for.
5. Once located, copy the code from notepad (with div) and paste it at your desired location. Click on the preview button in order to preview the alignment of ad with respect to your post content.
6. In the div I added width:50% property in order to place the ad in center. If you omit this, you will see your ad in the left side.
7. Save the notepad file and every time you write a new post add this code manually in your post.
I also created a video for this tutorial. So if you stuck at any point, watch the video as I covered the same steps in the video below.