Mediafire is a very good file-sharing website to share your files online.However its main disadvantage is that it not supports remote uploading of files in free account.Whenever you click on web upload its ask for a premium account.But you can upload files to mediafire from another website providing you must have an direct link.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Go to a Rapidleech website like Rapidleech.
- Copy the link of the file you want to upload and paste in ‘Link to transload’box as shown below
- Click on Transload file and wait for a few seconds until your file is downloaded on their server.It should not take more than 2-3 minutes(also depends upon the size of file).
- Once downloaded, a message will appear that download is completed 100%.
- Then in Action Tab select Upload option which is usually first from top.
- Then select the website mediafire in tab(by default 2shared.net is selected).After selecting mediafire, click on upload.A new small window will open.Provide your mediafire username and password and your upload will start.Your file link will be given to you.You can also check your mediafire account to verify the upload.
- If you have any query or face any problem ask me in comment section.