If you do not have access to a account in windows 7 , then you can change the password of a user without knowing the current password.
How to change windows 7 password without knowing current password:
- Go to control panel and click on Administrative tools.
- Under this double click on computer management.
- Select System Tools from the right window pane.
- Under system tools, Double click on local users and groups and then select users.
- Now you can see all the login accounts on your computer.Right click on any of the user account and select set password.
- A warning message will popup the screen, just click on proceed button.
- Now enter the new password you want to set and click ok button.
That’s it! your windows 7 password is changed without knowing current password. The only limitation of this method is that your current account should have Administrative privileges.