- Your profile information (e.g., your contact information, interests, groups
- Wall posts and content that you and your friends have posted to your profile
- Photos and videos that you have uploaded to your account
- Your friend list
- Notes you have created
- Events to which you have RSVP’d
- Your sent and received messages
- Any comments that you and your friends have made on your Wall posts, photos, and other profile content
At present there is no method to backup only specific information like backup only Photos or contacts.
- Login Into your Facebook Account .
- Click on the Accounts on the top right and then select Account Settings.
- At the bottom of page click on Learn more in front of Download Your Information
- Now Click on the Download button
Facebook will take some time to collect all your data.They will send you an email (to email id associated with account) after collection of data.
Click on the link provided in email and then verify your account by entering your facebook password.
After your download is complete you can browse your whole facebook profile by clicking on index.html file included in the backup.
Note:-This backup will contain all your profile information so keep it secure.