Try to save your name without entering last name in facebook profile.It will result in error showing-“You must provide a last name”.Actually facebook does not allow users to save their profile without entering last name.
In this post, i will share a trick to save your profile information without entering last name.It will not give you any benefit but you can amaze your friends by using this trick.This is a very simple trick ,just follow these steps:
- Open mozilla firefox browser and select options and then under advanced tab select network.Actually you can use any browser like chrome,IE,opera,etc.The logic of the trick is same.
- Select Settings under connection.
- Select Manual proxy configuration and put following proxy and port:
- Now open facebook.com in mozilla firefox.Log in into your account and go to account settings.
- Under the tab General Account settings, Click edit in front of Name.Empty the Last name field, enter your password and click Save changes.
- It will be saved without giving any error.Now you can remove proxy from firefox.